Showing the single result
Shimano Stradic FL Spinning Reels
- Hagane Gear – Boasting amazing strength and durability, Hagane Gear is a process in which the gearing is calculated in minute detail and cold forged instead of being cut. This application of state-of-the-art technologies gives the angler reel smoothness from the first use through years of enjoyment.
- Hagane Body – A reel body with high rigidity, which virtually eliminates body flexing due to its stiffness and impact resistance. The result? An angler’s actions are more efficiently transformed into cranking power. It’s efficiency through strength.
- X-Ship – By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear remains in precise alignment with the drive gear and stays in the same position under even the heaviest of loads. This eliminates friction between the spool shaft and gear which translates to better casting performance and increased gear durability.
- MicroModule II Gear – State-of-the-art gear design makes use of smaller gear teeth and more of them, which results in a more efficient gear train and much smoother retrieve.
- Long Stroke Spool – By increasing the height of the spool, the line is able to be laid on the spool without the spool having to fully oscillate as frequently. This results in the line having to change direction while coming off the spool fewer times during a cast, resulting is less turbulence going through the guides for a smoother and longer cast.
- SilentDrive – A long list of fine-tuned internal micro adjustments and enhancements that reduce any handle play and noise from moving parts.
- X-Protect – By combining a water repellant coating and a specially designed water channeling labyrinth construction, X-Protect provides high-level water resistance without adding weight or sacrificing light rotor rotation.
- G-Free Body – G-Free Body technology enables the reel’s center of gravity to be moved closer to the center of the reel seat, and therefore the anglers hand position. This shift in weight and balance helps to reduce fatigue and enhance casting comfort.
- S A-RB Bearings – These bearings undergo the same anti-corrosion process as Shimano’s A-RB Bearings, with the addition of shields on both sides of the bearings to reduce the possibility of salt, dirt, or other foreign objects inhibiting the bearing’s rotation.
- Cross Carbon Drag – Allows for a wider range of drag settings, enhanced drag washer durability, and the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever.