– The Rush Light is made to be lightweight and ruggedly durable. The reel’s porting reduces weight and it’s tri-spoke design keeps the reel minimalist while maintaining rigidity. The Rush Light combines features from the previous Rush Series of reels and Galvan’s Torque Series to create a reel that’s the best of both worlds: lightweight and durable, strong and versatile.
Type T2 Anodized Finish
– The Rush Light is finished with Type T2 anodizing that incorporates minimal materials points of contact which makes the reel extremely corrosion resistant and saltwater safe. The anodizing also allows Galvan to make the Rush Light in a host of different colors to cater to any angler.
Machined 6061 Aluminum
– The Rush Light is built with machined 6061 Aluminum which has a few benefits. 6061 aluminum is both abrasion-resistant and corrosion-resistant. If you happen to drop or ding your reel, machined aluminum resists corrosion even when abraded. This type of aluminum is commonly used in aircraft and boat/automotive construction and contributes to the lightweight, durable build of the Rush Light.
– The Rush Light functions on Galvan’s well-known Torque Drag System. The Torque Drag System is a disc drag system without any ball bearings. Instead of ball bearings, the reel utilizes a high-tech plastic bushing for near-frictionless spool rotation.
Materials – The disc drag system on the Rush Light is made with smooth state-of-the-art thermoplastic and carbon fiber discs that require virtually no maintenance. These discs are durable and made to last for the lifetime of the reel.
– The large arbor of the Rush Light increases line pickup and helps anglers fight the largest trout and small saltwater fish. Most contemporary fly reels are made with a large arbor design to allow anglers to pick up as much line as possible with as little work as possible.
Original Owner Lifetime Warranty
– As of December 2019, all Galvan fly reels come with a lifetime warranty that covers all parts and workmanship under normal use conditions. The warranty provides that any Galvan reel will be repaired or replaced at no charge to the original owner. Repairs that don’t fall under the warranty start at $50 plus the cost of shipping.
Arbor Size: Large
There are no reviews yet.