Showing all 3 results
Shimano Stradic FK Spinning Reels
Shimano Technology Found In Shimano Stradic FK Spinning Reels :
- Hagane Gear – Boasting amazing strength and durability, Hagane Gear is a process in which the gearing is calculated in minute detail and cold forged instead of being cut. This application of state-of-the-art technologies gives the angler reel smoothness from the first use through years of enjoyment.
- Hagane Body – A reel body with high rigidity, which virtually eliminates body flexing due to it’s stiffness and impact resistance. The result? An angler’s actions are more efficiently transformed into cranking power. It’s efficiency through strength.
- X-Ship – By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear remains in precise alignment with the drive gear and stays in the same position under even the heaviest of loads. This eliminates friction between the spool shaft and gear which translates to better casting performance and increased gear durability.
- S A-RB Bearings – These bearings undergo the same anti-corrosion process as Shimano’s A-RB Bearings, with the addition of shields on both sides of the bearings to reduce the possibility of salt, dirt, or other foreign objects inhibiting the bearing’s rotation.
- Aero Wrap II – Utilizing a patented worm gear design, this two-speed oscillation system lays the line onto the spool in a X pattern that reduces line-on-line friction and helps to increase casting distance.
- Aluminum Cold Forged Spool – Provides increased strength and durability over diecast aluminum or graphite spools.
- Propulsion Line Management System – The most obvious component of this system is the Propulsion spool lip design, which has been proven through tens of thousands of casting tests and computer simulations to provide longer casts while preventing backlashes and wind knots.
- Super Stopper – Super Stopper II anti-reverse uses a one-way stainless steel roller bearing to eliminate back-play in the reel and provide the angler with instant power when setting the hook.
Shimano Stella SW C Spinning Reels
With the introduction of X-Ship in the 2013 Stella SWB, the Stella changed the way anglers look at targeting giant fish on spinning gear. This dual-bearing supported pinion gear system allowed for easier and smoother winding under enormous pressure, allowing anglers to use spinning reels to target bigger fish than ever before. While X-Ship has since become a standard feature among many Shimano reels, the 2019 Stella SW C features Shimano’s new Infinity Drive Technology that offers an even further improved winding experience, optimizing winding torque by an additional 26%. SilentDrive further improves smoothness by eliminating worm shaft and drive gear play, along with any sound or clicking from all functional parts.
For even better drag performance, Shimano’s new HeatSink Drag transfers heat away from the spool, reducing spool surface temperature by up to 100 degrees. Stella SW’s IPX8 waterproof body along with X-Protect and X-Shield’s water resistant construction in the line roller and roller bearing guard your investment against the harsh elements of a saltwater environment so you can fish with confidence.
The Stella SW C is available in 10 different models that offer varying line capacities and gear ratios to cover a wide array of saltwater fishing techniques. The models cover an extremely wide range of sizes, from a 4000 size for inshore use with lighter tackle, all the way up to a powerhouse 30000 size for use with the heaviest of lines for targeting the largest species imaginable. HG or “High Gear” models feature a mid-range gear ratio that offers an ideal balance of speed and power for a number of common techniques, while the PG and XG models are more technique specific. PG or “Power Gear” models feature lower gear ratios to provide increased power and torque for jigging and bottom fishing applications, while XG Models utilize a high gear ratio for faster retrieval rates for casting lures. For 2019, Stella SW C takes another step up in powerful, reliable performance.
Shimano Ultegra FB Spinning Reels
Shimano’s new Ultegra Series spinning reels include X-Ship technology for increased smoothness and efficiency, a HAGANE Gear for incredible smoothness and durability, Aero Wrap Oscillation for longer casting and perfect line winding, and CoreProtect for water resistance without that heavy rotation feeling. These features work together to create a reel that responds quickly and positively in a wide variety of fishing situations.
The HAGANE Gear is produced by applying nearly 200 tons of pressure to the raw metal. This technology is unlike any other in the world, and requires no cutting work, forging a high-precision gear with micron accuracy in a single process